Hello hello! So, you all know that I am an extended breastfeeder and a huge proponent of breastfeeding (if possible) in general, so I thought I would put together a list of some of my favorite gifts for your favorite breastfeeding mom! Here ya go! Oh, and ALL of the gifts can be bought on Amazon (most are even Prime!) because if you are a milky mom like me, you are on Amazon quite often🙂
- Milk Snob Infant Car Seat and Nursing Cover ($36)– Guys, I saw this on Shark Tank and could NOT believe how awesome it looked. THIS is the best and would be an amazing gift for any breast feeding mom (including yourself lol!)
- Barefoot Dreams Luxe Milk Long Jersey Robe ($143)- I feel like EVERYONE needs a good robe. And this one, appropriately named, by Barefoot Dreams (my favorite robe company go-to) would be the PERFECT gift for any mom or breastfeeding mom!
- Neck and Back Massager- Guys, I don’t know about you, but My back and neck get super sore from nursing, especially when G was little and was doing it around the clock. This massager allows you to still sit and nurse (no hands) and would make any nursing mama super happy! Best part- it is heated (!) and does Shiatsu!
- Haakaa Silicone Manual Breast Pump ($18.37)– This is a SUPER poplar one on the forums I visit often and it seems like EVERYONE loves it!
- Happy Mama Women’s Nursing Hoodie ($26.23)- OMG, you guys. This is a steal! I found this on my search for the perfect gifts and SOOOO wish I had had it when the babies were younger! Maybe next time?😉 And you cannot beat the price!
- Aiden and Anais blanket set (from $34.95 for 4)- I use these ALL. THE. TIME. and for SO many purposes! Breast feeding cover, car seat cover, blanket, snuggler, etc! I cannot recommend these blankets enough. They are entirely different from the Milk Snob in both weight and size (these blankets roll out to a large square) The weight is perfect and they wash well!
- This Hysterical shirt ($19.99)- I LOVE it. It speaks for itself😉
- Milkies Milk Saver ($25.67)- I hear amazing things about these and they are also self-explanatory :)
- Breastfeeding breacelet and teething necklace combo- ($16.97) Another total bargain, this set is great for any mama, especially a breastfeeding one, who can use the bracelet to which side they are to nurse on. The necklace is wonderful for teething. My G loved
- Boobie Beanie Breastfeeding Hat ($14.95)- OK, I could NOT leave this out. It. Is. Hysterical. Gag gift anyone?! Or not? No judgment😉
Anyway, hope you enjoyed my list! Here is my final word of advice: Grab something for YOURSELF, milky mama! My inspiration: