Tonight will be a night of running (gotta do a 4-miler at least tonight) and then baking. My girl over at www.carrotsncake.com was boasting about these delish-looking (and healthy) sweet potato oatmeal raisin cookies! They look amazing and easy! I can’t wait to bring them to work tomorrow and see if I can fool my kids with “which veggie is in your cookie?” heehee- yum! I will let you know how they turned out, but Tina’s look sooo yum!
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Blend well.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Use a tablespoon to portion cookie onto baking sheet. Flatten cookies with back of spoon.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool on wire rack.
- Eat and enjoy!