Yes, you read that right. Definitely crawled into bed at the ripe hour of ten pm last night and awoke with a “damnit!” at noon today! Needless to say, this has set me back on the million many things I have to do in less than 2.5 hours before we head to my mom’s.
1. Check emails to see if anyone wants a free cookie! See previous post and email me email@example.com with your address for a free sample cookie from diet-cookies.com
3. Run (probably only a 3-miler today but definitely need to start this Thankful day out with a thankful run)
4. Make my contribution for tonight’s feast: sweet potato casserole. Going to be using the recipe I found on Lisa’s blog www.pamperedwithpaige.com
Sweet Potato Casserole
Makes 6 servings @ 85 calories per serving. NICE.
- 1 (18-ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained
- Brown sugar substitute to equal 1 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
Combine sweet potatoes, three fourths of the brown sugar substitute, milk, egg, melted margarine, and vanilla, stirring until well blended. Spoon into a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine flour and remaining one fourth of the brown sugar substitute; cut in 1 tablespoon margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over potatoes, and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Why do I doubt mine will actually look like this:
Anyway, continuing on:
5. Pack myself for NYC!
6. Pack lil’ Oscar for NYC-we think we will get him groomed while we are there-heaven knows he needs it!
LOL Bri and I thought it would be funny to make him horns- he REALLY needs a haircut!
OK, I will be posting throughout the day, so please check back and send me an email to get your FREE cookie! Did I mention they are fat free and only 115 cals or less so you can eat these babies guilt-free during this often guilt-ful holiday season?!?!?