People, this is a serious situation…whenever the Giants are on TV, my life is in danger. Yup, you heard that right. In. Danger. Husband takes teh G-Men VERY seriously and the environment can become a warzone very quickly. Please cross your fingers for me!
Meanwhile, today has been fairly productive. Here’s a list of what I did- I LOOOOVE LISTS! Do you?
1. Go up and made/drank coffee
2. Ran a 5-miler (wootwoot) to which Husband awoke while I was “rah-rah-rah-ah-ah-ah, Roma-roma-ma, Ga-ga oolala-ing.” Sorry Husband!
3. Made my beloved (by me only, pretty much) veggie no-noodle lasagna in the slow cooker. Find the recipe here:
Dude, the stuff is LEGIT. Trust me. A sneak peak list of ingredients involved: eggplant, squash, zucchini (all sliced REALLY thin so to later resemble noodles), msurooms, ricotta cheese, spinach, mozzarella cheese, and tomato sauce. YUM! Can’t wait to eat it! Husband will order for foot ball Sunday dinner, while I indulge in my “slow-cooker Sunday” (thanks LP from www.pamperedwithpaige.com)
4. Had my “Cereal Special” (obviously somewhere between 2 and 3 of the list) https://upsanddownes.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/the-new-york-post-that-almost-never-finally-made-it/ STILL can’t figure out how to edit the hyperlink- Help people!
5. GOTTA GO lesson plan for the week!
Talk to you soon!