AHAHAHAHAH back by POPULAR demand, here is part TWO of my Holiday Wish List, AKA my FAVORITE THINGS! While I already have a few of the following babies, they are for your viewing
buying asking pleasure 🙂
Oh wait, I almost forgot… “Print me a magazine and call me Oprah, cause here is part two of my favorite things list for 2010!” Part one can be found here.
1. MEDITATIONS BOOK. Listen, I know it sounds corny, but I SWEAR, daily meditations DO help! They allow you to start (or end) your day with something positive to ponder…And don’t we ALL need something positive to ponder?!? The one I have is Hazelden’s Daily Mediations Book that looks like this:
You can get this one and any other similar book at Amazon or any other book source! And if you are sticking with the “Oprah thing” she suggests the following meditations book, which IS ON MY LIST for this holiday 🙂 (pretty please, Santa?!?!? I have been
practicing being a good girl) It is called “The Book of Awakening” by Mark Nepo.
2. BAKER’S EDGE PAN– Also, a la Oprah, this pan is SOOOO on my wish list! Who doesn’t want the end of a brownie or other baked good!??!
I am ALSO digging the “perfect brownie” pan which might even trump the Baker’s Edge pan…
Don’t judge- I LIKE these gadgets 🙂
3. A NEW MAKEUP BAG. Pretty self explanatory, eh?!? And how does one ruin a makeup bag, might you ask!?!? Well, when you do your makeup in the car (did I just say that/admit to it!?!?) you tend to stab the sides of the bag with various eye pencils, etc. Therefore, I need a new one. And maybe the lil’ lady in your life might need one too. Here are a few cute ones I saw:
4. OLD NAVY BOOTIES (for around the house)….I am particularly partial to these furry grey ones. I have a collection of around the house booties, but I feel that the collection can never get too large! Plus, these lil’ honies are less than 15 buckaroooos! What a
4. YURBUDS. I raved about these after purchasing them at the Half Marathon Expo. I.LOVE.THEM. BUUUUUT, I lost one. So, yes, I need another pair, and so do YOU (or your loved ones). These headphone covers actually do what they say they are going to do: stay in your ear! They size up your ear (I’m a size 6) and then voila-perfect earplugs! You can yank on them, or even run in the toughest of winds, and still keep the buds in. Best part: they are only 20 bucks! SOOOO worth it!
6. ALL-WEATHER RUNNING JACKET. OK, it is SERIOUSLY getting cold. And as you can tell from my run yesterday, the weather is not stopping me, so I need to “gear up.” As I was falling asleep the other night, I said to Husband, “I need a running jacket that is waterproof for rain and snow but has a lining to be used to both.” And that is what I
want need. So, I really need to research this more, because after an initial “first look,” I am seeing that there are MANY types and styles and I want to really make the right choice for me. I will do a separate post on running jackets soon!
7. FLIP CAMERA. After seeing my brother and sister in law using this toy to record my dear neice, I decided this looked easy enough to use I had to have one! I think it would be a great gift for anyone who loves taking pictures and wants to go the video route! You can get them almost anywhere but here is one from Amazon:
8. JOY, HAPPINESS, HEALTH AND EVERYTHING GOOD FOR EVERYONE 🙂 Really, these lists are very fun to make, but in reality, what I wish for EVERYONE is health, happiness and love. Have a peaceful and joyful holiday season. And don’t forget to breathe, be mindful, present, thankful and in the moment.