Hi there! So I do plan to do a holiday gift guide post; I actually tend to be a good gift-giver. But I wanted to tell you some of the things I am lusting after this holiday season 😉
1. Hard Tail Hooded Wrap Cardigan– super expensive but would fit oh-so-nicely into my stay-at-home-mom wardrobe 😉 For reals.
2. Compression Socks/Sleeves– love these adorbs ones from ProCompression. I usually wear Zensah but am open to try any and all. Given the recent issues I’ve had with my shin, I NEVER run without compression lately.
3. The INstyler– Do NOT judge. I have recently seen this a lot and I want one! I am willing to try anything to make my hair care easier!
4. Ponte leggings with tuxedo stripe (G by Guiliana Rancic). First off, I LOVE me some Guiliana 😉 second, this would make my stay-at-home-mom wardrobe oh-so-much-more stylish! Oh the ways I could wear these leggings! (can’t get a picture)
5. Gift card to Hands at Home massage! I can get a massage in the comforts of my own home while Zach is napping!
6. UGG slippers (that double as shoes that I can comfortably leave the house in, of course). I have these, the Dakota, but could use another pair for sure.
7. Subscription to Runner’s World
8. Macy’s cashmere cardigan (in black)- I already have this baby in grey and it takes my leggings outfits to a new level. It is so cute and unbelievably soft and comfortable! It also hits right below the bum so it is a great length for leggings 🙂 Gr picture won’t load. Look it up though- super cute.
9. Anything from ETSY that is cute and creative (because what isn’t from Etsy)
10. ANYTHING from Snapfish with my Baby’s Adorable face on it 🙂
So, that is my list for now. A LOT easier to come up with things that ZACH wants 😉 What are you currently lusting after!?