Ha! After writing my own “lusting after” list (will be posted later today), I decided to do one for Zachary! In all honesty, it is MUCH easier to think of things that I want for him than things I want for me (I know! Gasp!) Here are his “wants” 😉 They are great ideas for any child his age. He will be 8 months next Tuesday! Woah! Where does the time go!?
1. Baby Shoenhut piano ($112.00)-
Zach LOVES playing the piano. It is actually kinda hysterical. He found this one at a friend’s house and I have been dying to get him one ever since!
3. Footie pajamas that zip-much easier (varied prices)- I love putting Zach in these for comfy days around the house. I feel like he got a lot of them when he was a little infant and then people stopped getting him these (too babyish?). I LOVE them and I feel like he is super comfortable in them. Carter’s makes adorable ones and right now their sleep stuff is 40% off at Diapers.com!
4. Nesting/Stacking cups/bowls ($6.29)- Zach likes to bang these together and eventually will stack/sort/nest them. It is good for their hand/eye coordination. I think these are cute but there are many options available.
6. Sesame Street Smart Block Elmo ($39.96)- Listen, regardless of recent news stories, my kid loves Elmo. And I love him learning. This toy looks awesome. I do not have it so I can’t speak for it directly, but came across it in a toy search.
7. LOL Elmo ($42.99)- Yup, another Elmo toy that my child will LOVE.
PS: This item is currently out of stock at yoyo.com, the toys devision of diapers.com, but I am sure other toy outlets have it.
8. Soft books ($12.99). Zach loves books. But he REALLY loves chewing on soft ones. He especially likes the ones that are made of crinkly fabric! This set is only 12.99 for 3 books!
9. Baby legs leg warmers ($9.29). Around the house, if Zach is not in footie pajamas, I just put him in a long sleeve onesie and would LOVE to pair this with Baby Legs leg warmers. They are so cute and look so comfy and warm!
10. Gift cards to classes, preferable music ones! (varied prices)- I LOVE staying at home with Zach…with one caveat…that we have activities planned weekly. We LOVE to visit the Nest to play/take classes, go to music class and go to the park. The classes though get super expensive. It would be great to receive gift cards for these classes. Here is a list of good ones. Click for the site.
OK! Hope you enjoyed our little list! Maybe it gave you some good ideas for the little ones in your life!