I almost forgot this week! I will make it fast bc Im TIYUUUUURD.
1. I have used my jogging stroller for a total of two times for the purposes of jogging including today. I decided it was a hell of an expensive “mall stroller” to sit in the trunk and thought it would be a good training tool. So out we went. You haven’t run until you’ve done so pushing a 40 lb jogging stroller…with an almost 20 pound baby in it. I have the BOB revolution and like it. It is hard though and it was rainy and windy. There were points in the run where I was pretty sure I was standing still. Tough stuff.
2. I won’t eat at food trucks. I have REALLY weird OCD stuff surrounding food. I fear germs within food and food trucks seem dirty to me. I know it is crazy and I know I am missing out, but this is Truth-day Tuesday and that is “DA TRUF!”
3. I am really impatient. It is a personality trait that i do not admire either within others or myself. It is something I TRULY wish I could change, but in my 33 years (almost) I have yet to do so.
4. I totaled one of my cars by hitting a deer while driving in “the sticks.” Yup, told you I have some ridiculous car stories.. It was my first car ever. It was a hunter green Toyota Echo that my dad INSISTED I buy. I didn’t like it then and I still don’t like it. (The idea of it; the car is long gone. I don’t even think they make them anymore?)
5. I have a thing for Canadian hockey players. I love the badass-ness of them. I LOVE a good hockey fight. I am a big Flyers fan. My favorite is Wayne Simmonds. YUM. YUM. YUM.
OK, still waiting for someone to share something!!!