Hi everyone! Happy Mon(moan)day. I hope you had a fantastic weekend! Ours was great! Here’s what went down (in list and picture form)…
Friday: After work, Ayaya (Aunt Sara) came over and we played with z followed by homemade shrimp Caesar salad. Then I went to bed SUPER early (starting the weekend off right)! I love sleep. Truly.
Saturday: SOOO Busy!
1. Zach’s first fashion show
2. I taught a class
3. Manning a festival for Nest
4. Husband met me “in town” when z got up from his nap and we walked around town in the gorgeous weather
5. Yummy take out for dinner
1. 6 mile run (husband took z to the park :))
2. Beautiful baby shower for lovely friend
3. Grammy and Grandpa came
4. Went to the park
5. Went out to dinner at Famous Fourth Street
Wahoooo! I really had such a lovely weekend!