Well hello, hello! I have been trying to think of a clever way to catch you up on our crazy but awesome life, and I think I found just the thing! I feel like I can always tell a ton about what has been going on in my life by looking at my Visa statement lol! Don’t you agree?! It sure is an interesting way to catch up…Hope you all have been doing well! We sure have! So, here are the past ten things that I have put on my Visa (with blog love link included, of course-thanks ahead of time!
- New Sports Bra! SOOO excited! I never realized how restrictive my old brand- the Moving Comfort Fiona Bra was. I mean, granted, I bought it for that reason the amazing support, but they started causing me a lot of chafing and got SUPER stiff over time. So, the other day I was going to drop the man off at an appointment and then run home, when I realized I didnt pack a sports bra! Luckily I was in West Philly and almost next to the Philadelphia Runner store. I popped in and grabbed three bras that looked like my size off the of the clearance rack. And guess what? I fell in love again- The Under Armour Eclipse Bra! When I got home from that lovely, comfortable but still supportive run, I ordered it in two additional colors from Amazon. Sooooo happy about this! These bras are supportive by soft and the cup fits perfectly! LOVE. Try it today! Really!
- Super cute matchy-matchy outfits for the boys- You guys know the main reason I match the boyos, but this time is is for sheer vanity 🙂 We are getting some (modern) family professional photos this weekend and I am STOOOOKED. Here is a sneak peek!
- NYY Lego Set! This guy’s birthday was last weekend and he got a super cool gift from me, one from his kiddo and one from the other kiddos! The boys wanted him to have this awesome New York Yankees Lego set. And there is actually a very funny story regarding this; look at what arrived to our doorstep:
- Crock pot perfection! So, I have been doing a TON of “Sunday Soups” in the crock pot as I LOVE a good soup stewing all day in the warmth of our home; the smell is intoxicating and a fun reminder that is is (finally) fall! The last three I have made are: bacon corn chowder, Panera’s Cheddar Broccoli and Beef stew. I will do a further post on this soon as some people have asked for my recipes! But, the point is, that I needed to buy a SMALL crock pot so that I could make pizza dip for football Sundays. yes, it tastes as good as it sounds! I found this steal on Amazon! Less than 9 dollars?! Yes please! Get it now…and then look for my Crockpot post coming soon!
- PERLER BEADS! OMG I remember making these when I was younger but I don’t remember being nearly as obsessed with them as the boys are! They LOVE making things and then having Mama iron them! And…they are SUPER cheap! (Less than 9 bucks on Amazon!)
- Halloween costumes! Of course the boyos wanted to dress alike, so they decided on PJ Masks AND Nexo Kinghts. We have a TON of Halloween events so I was actually more than happy to buy them all two costumes and somehow I found them all for under 20 bucks!
- New Newtons! Suuuuper stoked for these babies and in fact they just arrived! Wahoooo! So, typically I run in the Gravity. And I LOVE them. I will continue to run in them but I wanted a lighter shoe to race in and do speed work so after some research and discussion with my Newton guy, I decided on the Distance V. I am SOOOOO excited to test out these babies tomorrow and will do a full review of course!
I decided I DEFINITELY needed a new pair of kicks as I have put almost 500 miles on mine since early July (gasp!). I always know when I need to get new running shoes because my knee twinges a bit. That has been happening this week so I ordered my new ones. I also have been tweaking my treadmill runs a bit by setting the incline to 1%. I had heard of this being an integral part of treadmill running training in order to mimic the actual road conditions but never got on that train…until this week 🙂 Boy does that ish hurt! It is killing some small muscles that I didnt even know I had (think inner thighs and hips?!) BUT, I am happy that I am getting some incline runs in.
- Phillippine Brand Dried Mango- You guys. I can’t. I tried this at my job the other day and was HOOKED. But then I saw the price. This 30 oz bag costs like 25 bucks but I can’t stop! It is sooooo gooooood! Do yourself a favor and treat yo-self! It is literally THE best dried fruit I have EVER tasted. I am mortified by the price but…Yummmm
- BINGO Daubers- Guys, Gabe LOVES coloring so I got these for him because I cannot imagine how much fun (and mess) he will make daubing the crap out of my house lol Really though, he will LOVE these! Do you all have these at home? I thought the price was really good so I grabbed them!
- New Toms- Ok, so I am not a “trend follower” typically and actually try NOT to follow trends sometimes. But with Toms, I simply couldn’t wear them because of their lack of support. I bought a pair like last season but they have sat in the back of my closet since bc they have NO SUPPORT. So, the other day, I saw a friend at the park with SUPER cute wool low sneakers that kinda looked like Vans and I asked her about them. I am a sucker for wool…she said they were actually Toms! I guess they heard my complaints and built some with some major support! And yes, I bought them on Amazon. Same price as Nordy’s but Prime shipping rules. LOVE these. Again, treat yo-self!