Hello Hello! Tis the season, eh? OK, I will be the first to admit that I am OBSESSED with “curating” these gift guides. Not only am I a sucker for online shopping and wish lists, but it helps me organize my gift giving too! As you know, I have a 23 month old so this list is dedicated to the wonderful age of 18months- 2 years! I tried to include a variety of items for different genders and price ranges. Oh, and as always, these gifts can be “Primed” for your convenience. Enjoy!
- Oball Go Grippers Bounce ‘N Zoom Speedway ($53.50)- I already bought this for G and it will be featured under our tree this year! Get the 3-pack set of cars ($18.44) to go with this and you are good to go! Can’t WAIT to see his face when he discovers it!
- Melissa and Doug Fruit OR Food Cutting Set ($15.99 and $14.99 respectively)- Guys, my kids LOVE these sets and it is a go-to gift that I give and have received wonderful compliments on. These super cute sets help your little work on both fine and gross motor skills and are guaranteed to be a blast!
- BINGO Daubers (from $10.95)- I know, I’ve waxed poetic about these babies on the blog before and I cannot recommend them enough. My kids LOVE to play with these and they are good for ALL ages. I kinda love crafting with them too…
- Melissa and Doug Dress-Up Costume- This link will give you MANY options, including chef, doctor, veterinarian, etc. And prices are as low as $15.94! Giving your child the gift of dress-up imagination and play is one of the best gifts you can give them. These costumes inspire creativity and will be SUPER cute to watch your little parade around in!
- Play Kitchen set- I feel like this is the PERFECT age to gift your child a play kitchen, and imagine that baby sitting under the tree! I like the following two choices (although the link will give you more options) of the Little Tykes one (a steal at only $46.39!!!) or the one we have- Step 2 Lifestyle Custom Kitchen ($76.79).
- A Micro Scooter! We got Gabriel a Thomas the Tank Engine one ($42.49) and again, I cannot wait to see his face light up when he sees it under the tree! Of course you need a helmet with it that is equally cute (we got the Mickey Mouse Club House one).
- A Playdough Set! Non toxic and always fun, these Playdough sets are fun for the whole family! I particularly LOVE this cookie shop one ($11.99) and the generic “Fun Tub.” ($11.99)
- Crayola Super Art and Craft Kit ($28.86)- I feel like every kid at this age needs a good all-purpose craft set to start their “creative” lives with. I LOVE this one because it has everything you could think of and is still less than 30 bucks!
- Melissa and Doug Puppet Sets- ($14) Guys, I cannot with these. I LOVE these puppet sets and so do my kiddos! Another go-to gift item, these are always received happily! My three favorites are the FARM SET, PALACE PALS SET, and STORYBOOK FRIENDS SET.
- Sesame Street Manners Book Set ($8.95 for 8 books)- You guys didn’t think this former teacher would create a gift guide with no books, eh!? I like this set because it focuses on teaching manners starring the sweet Sesame Street characters and we ALL know that the learning of manners can NEVER start too early!
Oooookie Dokie! I think that is it for now! Please feel free to add your own! Coming up next will be my gift guide for 4 year olds! YAY! I LOOOOVE the holiday season! Greetings! xo