Aright. Ya’ll must know by now that we have QUITE the Lego Lover in our house…
With that said, I wanted to share the best gifts I could find for your Lego lover, and I truly thought outside the box 🙂 Zachary has or will have all of these after the holiday! I cannot wait to see his face! Oh, an all are Amazon or Prime available to get in time for the Holiday! Oh, and any of those lucky ones like us who celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah, I included all sorts of price ranges! As aways, thanks for the blog love! xo
- Brick Mug (from $12.95)- I was OBSESSED with this when I found it and can’t wait for when Z opens this baby on Hanukkah!
- Lego Blanket ($19.99)- Z loves a good snuggle so I was STOKED when I found this! It came the other day and is adorable and super soft. Great purchase, great price and great find for under our tree! Not sure if this exact one will ship for Christmas, but I LOVE the Lego Movie one and is sure does!
- Lego Classic Creative Brick Box- We bought one of these for Zachary’s school as a play toy donation for the classroom and he LOOOOOVES it. So, we thought we would get him the medium one for at home as it comes with all different color bricks, gears, wheels, etc and it gets him on the “creative” Lego train! Love these. They come in Small ($14.99), Medium ($20.99) or Large ($46.99). What a great gift for a Lego novice or expert!
- The Lego Ideas Book ($13.99)– So, I bought this book for Zach a few months ago after seeing it at a local school and he LOVES it. Like SLEEPS with it. He insists that we read a page or two each night and I couldn’t be happier that I got him it! Here is a warning: don’t be fooled by the price; it is HUGE and Hardback.
- The Lego Minifig Book ($26.49)- After seeing how much Z enjoyed the above book, I decided this one would be a fabulous Hanukkah gift! It is about the same size (enormous) as the Lego Ideas Book and I am stoked myself to look at this history of the mini fig! Nerd alert 😉
- Lego Pencil box- I LOVE this simple pencil box that features the Lego design and it is a perfect stocking stuffer at only $7.87. If you are looking for a “bigger bang,” I might even like the one below more, although it is a tad pricier ($29.95). Super into it.
- Lego Stationary Organizer ($8.91)- Also an amazing small gift (or Hanukkah night gift!), this cool organizer can fit all sorts of cool things, including brick or mini fig collections!
- Lego Coloring book- Did you know there are Lego coloring books!? I did not! Well, there are and there will surely be one in Zachary’s stocking this year! I particularly LOVE this one (and it is only $6.50)!
- Lego Backpack ($50)- Zach has this and carries it everyday for school. It is safe to say both he and I LOVE it. I love how roomy but light it is and it cleans well. It has two SUPER cute (stud) pockets and it was the BEST purchase! It is too cute too…
- Homemade Lego Table- OK OK, this one might be a reach, but I’m in the process of making for my boys and I NEEDED to share my great idea/hack! So, we have one of those IKEA tables that everyone has (small square). You can buy one like it here (only $35.99 with four colorful chairs included) or use what you have at home. THEN, you simply need to buy baseplates and super glue them to the table! I am putting the baseplates on the legs of the table too, using a serrated sharp knife to cut the baseplates. I know. Awesome idea, right!? And how cool would THAT look under your tree?!
Okie dokie! I hope you liked my list…I know your credit card did not 🙂 OR, I hope you found it helpful!? Please feel free to share your own Lego-lover gifts! Happy holidays!