Ahhh and finally…myself 🙂 This is the FINAL gift guide for 2016. And while I am sad to not be curating any more lists and that this signals the holiday season coming to a close, I am thrilled to sit back and shop for myself 🙂 LOL. I am also pretty sure that my family uses this guide to shop for me yearly so…you’re welcome 🙂 As always, thanks for the Blog Love.
- The Tile- This isn’t really a WANT, but a NEED. I feel sooooo badly because my guy is CONSTANTLY assisting me in finding my phone and keys and it kinda sucks. Im pretty sure my brain is half the size it was prior to having kids, because I seriously loose EVERYTHING! I have a feeling this baby will for SURE be under the tree for me this year (or maybe I should get it for this guy as it is he who will benefit the most!
- Beachwaver Pro Curling Iron- Ignore the price tag and you will agree that this curling iron is THE BEST CURLING IRON EVER. See above picture: I curled a FEW pieces yesterday, SLEPT on it and it is STILL set right!
- Under Armour Eclipse Women’s sports bra in GREY- I have this baby in white, black and pink and am TOTALLY obsessed. I am a recent convert and used to use the Moving Comfort Juno bra (you can find here too) but find these to be JUST as supportive and FAR more comfortable. Both are great choices for high impact activities, I just find the material is softer and stays softer on the UA one.
- Barefoot Dreams Robe- I have been obsessed with this baby ever since I saw it on Oprah’s favorite things, but have never had the courage to bite the bullet for the hefty price tag. They are on a good sale now. I like the long version but they have a short version as well that look super cozy too!
- These flannel PJs- Guys, I am a self-admitted PJ hoarder; I can’t help it! I am SUCH a sucker for PJs and basically live in them when inside the house (and sometimes outside too! Gasp!). Target tends to be my go-t0 for pjs but when I found these flannel ones that are PRIME available!? 🙂 LOVE.
- Bear Paw boots- OOPS! Totally already bought myself these in Charcoal…I was SUCH an Ugg lover for SO long and was reluctant to try these but you cannot beat the price tag! Only 50 bucks! And, after wearing them for a while, I can tell you that they are JUST as good as Ugg and actually have a bit better support! Believe it!
- Stamina In Motion Strider- I know I know, you’ve heard about this many times for me but I seriously cannot stop raving about it! We even traveled with it this trip to Mass and I could not be more pleased with it! Really- do yourself a favor…
- Spending the Holidays with People I want to Punch in the Throat (BOOK)- I know, it sounds harsh but OMG you guys!! Scott’s dad got me this book last year and I can’t bring myself to finish it because I don’t want it to be done! It is seriously one of the funniest things I have EVER read so it NEEDED to be on the list!
- My favorite candle ever- The only bad thing about this baby is how fast it burns and its steep price tag 🙂 BUT it smells like WOAH! I need another…
- Child’s Artwork frame display with storage! Santa PLEASE! Bring me THREE of these for each of the babies! I LOOOOVE these- I saw them at Scott’s SIL house and KNEW I needed them- thanks, Cris! xo…Now, Santa…please 🙂
Guys- I’m sad! This is the end of my last list of this holiday season. Tear 😦 But…DO tell me what Santa brought you this year!!!!