Ahhhhh! You guys! To say that 2017 has been a whirlwind thus far would be a SEVERE understatement! Sorry I’ve been MIA “this year” But, I. AM. SO. HAPPY. 2017, you have been SOOOO good to us so far (minus the absolutely insane political clusterF&%K that has been going on). Anyway, I wanted to give you some brief updates over here on the blog in a few areas of our crazy awesome life!
- So….this happened. OK, so I’m starting to sound like an annoying meme because I walk around and say “every day with this guy has been a gift!” and I don’t want to loose readership but it is TRUE! 🙂 Anyway what I will say is that I am SO lucky and SO blessed.
- Conmigo- My business is really picking up and I am SUPER excited about it! I offer two classes at Lilypad in South Philadelphia, one for little ones and one for littler ones 🙂 I also am starting a private class series and have a couple more inquires in this vein. It is soooo fun and I LOVE instructing! Email me with questions!
- Babies- these guys are everything and they are SUPER excited about #1 🙂
- This guy turned two on the 9th! We had an adorable party for him which was a blast but poor Scott was sick
- This guy helped Mama roll our the fondant and has also been doing a GREAT job at soccer and school! Also…still building Legos 🙂
- And this guy, along with soccer, has started swim lessons , which he is AWESOME at, and is doing great in school! Also…still loving Super Heroes 🙂
- Running- January Streak is still going strong, although the day after my turn with the stomach bug was a tough 2 miler squeezed out miserably 😉 Gotta do what you gotta do! I am also trying to do a TON of speed work, but have forgotten about my goal to raise the incline on the ‘mill. Writing this in part to remind myself 🙂 I also have NOT been outside running in a while and unfortunately missed an amazing weather-window this week. Bummer. The treadmill has been good to me though!
OK! That is about it for now! I will be back soon. Promise!