Answer: WAY TOO MUCH! LOL. I LOVE when magazines like US Weekly do this and I thought it would be fun to give you a peak into my (diaper)bag. My Longchamp holds a LOT so part of the reasoning behind this post was to organize a bit 😉 So, without further ado, here is “what’s in my bag!”
- Diapers! (in a ziplock with Desitin and wipes)
- Snacks for the kids (applesauce and PB crackers)
- Snacks for me (Almond Butter biscuits)
- Crayons for both Conmigo and the boyos
- Donde Esta Spot? (for Conmigo)
- Spare socks for Philly Kids Gym; we go Mondays and Wednesdays for open gym so that G can run and jump around! Try it! It only costs 10 bucks!
- Chuck E Cheese play passes 🙂
- Adventure Aquarium membership cards
- My FAVORITE wallet EVER; Louis Vuitton, bought in Paris when on a trip with the boys’ dad. I LOOOOVE it and have yet to find something like it in the US.
- A good old ziplock with spare change for Conmigo. I like to have change for those paying with cash even though we accept credit cards too now! I know, the ziplock is super classy 😉
- US Weekly magazine (from about 3 months ago because…ya know, free time lol)
- 3 Ninja Turtle gummies for dire need bribery (ALWAYS carry candy for emergencies… pro Mom tip!)
- Paper planner and pen! oooooo I love a good planner
- My special “red bag.” This has become a bit of a joke in my household becuase I am always looking for my “red bag!” While I don’t wear much makeup, any make up that I DO wear is in this bag, along with spare contacts, lens solution, spare glasses and any meds I might need. FYI, I use THIS mascara and THIS lip stain (yes, it only costs $2).
Other things that did not make an appearance?
- A wiffle ball to double as kid fun and runner foot rolling needs
- Sanitizing hand wipes, because…duh
- Hair ties and pins
- Small board book of “Little Pookie” a favorite of ALL the boys
- Travel size of THE BEST dry shampoo (NOT $2 LOL)
OK! Your turn! What is in YOUR bag?!