Hello there! I am back again! Trying this whole “consistency” thing 😉 Without further ado, here are 10 “things.”
- Super Into this guy.
- Obsessed with my wand. Takes like 5 minutes to curl my hair. It is $15 bucks! PRIME! Get it…
- 7 Mother’s Day Miles; split (3 before brunch on treadmill and 4 outside during naps-it was glorious out!!
- Fun Fact: I eat PB & J for lunch EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Same bread, same Jelly (bon ma’man), same PB. I am a woman of routine, what can I tell you. Side note: I totally have different dinners each night lol. But I like what I like! It is SOOOO delicious and hits the spot!
- Completely obsessed with my new Tom’s Majorca Cutout sandals. They are BEYOND comfortable (trust me; I have the most sensitive runner feet) and are super cute! I totally got mine on Amazon (thanks for the blog love) no lie; because… instant gratification. 🙂
- Mother’s Day Brunch at the Please Touch Museum; Never disappoints!
- Salad Bar Luncheon for the teacher’s at C’s school! LOVE a good salad bar!
- Date night at Ela. LOVE it there!
- REALLY dig my new sneakers from Target! I wanted walking/kicking around ones and these are beyond perfect. I like to wear them without socks because they hug my feet and feel sooo good!
- LOVE LOVE LOVE these kiddos! Amazing masks/capes here!
Hope you had a great weekend!