Hello hello! Boy has life been (crazy) busy! I have not checked in for a LONG time and was thinking of calling it quits all together! But then I was looking through my recent Amazon purchases (trying to track something, but of course) and I thought it would be funny to update you a bit on our lives via my purchases through Amazon; keeping it light. And THEN I realized that I HAD to share my recent Amazon summer shopping spree with you all because I literally snagged 10 dresses (last two are rompers) for under $200 bucks and completed my summer wardrobe within two days thanks to PRIME! 🙂 I really wanted a few summer dresses, specifically a tank dress and a long flowy short-sleeved one too,so this is what I came up with! ALL dresses listed are prime (Free 2 day shipping or less!) and I own them all so I am not just touting something I don’t own although it is embarrassing to admit how many packages I received last week…Affliate links included because…have you seen my purchases 🙂 LOL Also, the first step is admitting you have a problem…
- 82 Days Rayon Span Jersey Maxi with elastic waistband- ($19.95) So, I got this baby in black and wore it down to Delaware. I fell in love IMMEDIATELY when I put it on. It is SO nice to have a sleeve with coverage and the elastic waist is suuuuper flattering. It washes well and comes in a BUNCH of colors; I got it in red and grey too 🙂
- This time it was a floral one (Sibylla Woman’s Short Sleeve Printing Dress($11.99!!) …I LOVE this dress; the print is so feminine and pretty! I love how it flows and it is perfect dressed down for the beach or up for date night! They have some other color patterns as well that are super cute.
- No seriously though, if buying your clothing on Amazon is wrong, I don’t want to be right. This simple black blouson dress was less than $25 and fits amazingly. I was specifically looking for a short-sleeved black blouson cotton dress per a cute look I saw on my future SIL and wanted one. This one totally works and can be easily dressed up or down!
- Aaaaand….here is THE most perfect tank dress ever...for less than $19! I LOVE this brand, Molerani that I found randomly on Amazon and the material is soooo soft and the perfect amount of stretchy. They also wash really well; a test that most cotton-blend dresses seem to fail for me, at least. Color palette:
- OK, so this next one I got specifically for the pool and I LOVE the pockets and the slits. I ended up sporting this around the city a bit too and it is a perfect “errand running” dress with the pockets! Also super cheap, coming in at only $23.99 and offers a TON of different colors.
- Next up is anther floral one; at first I thought I was going to return this. The material felt cheap when it came and I was worried it would look as much. But when I tried it on, the fit was AMAZING. I LOVE the criss cross chest area and it is actually insanely flattering.
- Yup. Bought it in this print too. ($20.99) It is coming later today. I want to pair it with my red patent leather peep toes! Hellooo July 4th!
- Iconic Luxe Handkerchief tank dress-($21.99) I found this baby while searching for a plain tank dress and I instantly knew I had to have it. I LOVE handkerchief hemlines, and secret…my wedding dress has that hemline!!! The colors offered in this one are extensive and awesome as well!
- Coutgo Women’s Leaf Print Strapless Jumpsuit overlay Romper- OMGGGGG this is the last delivery I am waiting on (other than #7) and I CANNOT wait. LOVE the print and the short length. #runnerlegs AND it is only $16.89!!!!
- Jinting Summer Army Green Zip up romper ($18.99)- LOVE this with my tan gladiators and Ray Bans; coming from a completely not fashion-forward chick, I can tell you that this is the closest I get to “styled.” LOL! Snag this one! Tip: order a size up.
Okie dokie! Hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed “cuuuuuuuurating” it lol 🙂 Happy summer/Fourth of July and let me know which of these gems you snag and what you think of them! xo